- Blogging regularly and reflectively to engage in conversation about your work/study practices.
- Managing multiple online personalities to filter the noise and facilitate interaction with relevant collaborators.
- Set up a Friendfeed room (public or private) to facilitate collaboration by aggregating content from many contributors across a range of services.
- Using Wordles to summarise complex information and focus your audience in presentations, lectures and in place of abstracts.
- Rolling your own Netvibes dashboards to summarize distributed discussions and resources at a glance, like the Digital Britain Interim Report, or this example.
- If you're not Twittering, you haven't even evolved to the dinosaur stage, but if your tweets are mostly thin tweets, not thick tweets, you're probably a dinosaur.
So, what are you?